Saturday, August 23, 2008

Took a week off.

Well, I'd like to say I took a week off but the reality is that I've been terribly busy for a week. Alivia has been a super-teether this week and I haven't been able to put in many hours during the day- so I've been going in at night a few nights. Oh, and school started this week, too. 15 units. I don't know what possessed me to do that. Oh, yes...I have a child. Must get school finished!! LOL.

I just got done reading a blog of a friend of a friend. http://leamonadeliving.multiply.com/video/item/7/Wyatts_Story

Her friend lost their 9 month old son, Wyatt to Liver disease. I can't imagine. I don't even have words to be honest. I've been reading, watching...crying. Just so sad.

Just makes you realize how precious life is, and what a gift it is.


0 comments: