Monday, July 28, 2008

Long 'ol day...

Little GG and I had a long 'ol day today. Started out with my excellent, super-napper not wanting to nap this morning (not good after mommy was up all night writing a review on the Be Spicy..LOL) and so I decided it was an outing day for us. Started with coffee with my mom's group. You know, I'm really glad I found those girls. They make life less boring. :o) I acquired a ton of new ways to save money at the grocery store and got a lot of good girl gab in. We strolled around the mall and chit chatted as people gawked at our "wall of strollers" filled with bouncing baby girls. Got a deal on some super sale items at Children's Place (such a splurge since I'm a total DaveRamseyHOLIC now see: Real $$ Makeover)...and then headed to the bank, home, dinner, bath...and finally bed. Baby girl had no naps today poor baby and passed out at 6pm!

Phew! I'm dedicating myself to watching A&E for the rest of the night. On right now: Intervention. Good show, must watch..............

0 comments: