Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jeune Girl Crafts <3

So over a year ago I was on the search for the *perfect* little letters for my darling GG's bedroom wall. I searched and searched and finally found Jeune Girl . I ordered the most adorable hand decorated letters from her and it didn't stop there. Over the past year Meg @ Jeune Girl has supplied me with a dozen or so other delicious items which she hand made. I've ordered a couple of super cute frames, a a wooden CD holder, multiple scrapbook pages (you must check them out, so awesome) , very unique accordion scrapbooks, and she is working on Christmas pages and a Christmas frame for me right now.

I just thought I should share her site with everyone because her shop is just awesome, and so is she! She will work with any theme you want, and really strives to make you happy. Working with her is so fun and I'm always excited to see what she comes up with. I sent her a picture of GG's crib bedding and she matched it perfectly with her frame, CD holder, and name letters. They are  adorable and everyone that has seen them thinks so.

You must check her out and see what things you want to order for Christmas this year, all of her items make for amazing gifts *ahem* I loooooove her stuff, so if you are wondering what to get me for Christmas..........just kidding...(or not) but you should mosie on down to her site and take a look, I'm sure you can find something you love <3

www.jeunegirlcrafts.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Jeune Girl Crafts said...

Thanks Amber! Doing work for you is always a pleasure.
I love the music you have on your blog... so soothing!